How to Apply: Non-Degree Seeking Undergraduate Student

Who should submit the Undergraduate Non-Degree Seeking Application:

  • High school students who plan to take courses who are NOT participating in a dual credit or dual enrollment course offered in partnership with their high school
  • Undergraduate students attending other colleges or universities
  • Students who have not earned an undergraduate degree who would like to take one or two courses per semester without pursuing a degree
    What if I have a bachelor’s degree and plan to take some undergraduate-level courses?
    You will need to submit the Application for Non-Degree Seeking Graduate Students.
Application for Non-Degree Seeking Undergraduate

Have questions?

Contact the Institute for Academic Outreach
(660) 785-5384